domingo, 31 de maio de 2009

Love Story?

Yesterday a friend of mine, Karen, showed me a song, Love Story, Taylor Swift, and I just loved it (click at the name of the song to watch the videoclip), and I feel like I lived something like this song, a love story, but all I know now its I am too far away from my own love story.

All I think is about writting a letter ending up this story, that for me doesn't seem a love story anymore. So much happened, for good and for bad, but now all I see are only the bad things... For sure I still can see the good ones as our trip to Sao Paulo (when I got my visa, what I should be here to tell first, and I will tell you how it was), but even in good things there are somethings that happen, as I was paying all the trip for both of us, and while we were doing some shopping, and he is needing some shorts, I was wanting to show him some, that I would give to him, and sometimes he just scream and be mad at me, saying that if he was not talking about something it was because he saw it and he didn't like, and that's just selfish and horrible.

Then after we came from there I saw that there are many situations just like this one, he was my prince, my Romeo, he already have done so many pretty things for me, and now, thats all I get, and even that he helps me a lot, thats not enough. And he says I say that, and thats true. I am tired of he doing nothing, yes he do nothing, stands nights after nights playing games, and talking about soccer and games, on the web or not (with our friends) and I am just tired of asking him to grow up (what sometime after now it was not necessary, he used to do some stuff, but now... he is lost) and I cannot stand here always asking him... I am just tired of it.

Now I can see that my Romeo its gone. And that the Juliet I was for him, too.

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial